Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Who Do You Think You Are? Live - speakers' programme

The speakers' programme for next year's Who Do You Think You Are? Live event at London's Olympia (Kensington) has now gone online at There's lots of great talks at four separate venues throughout the three day programme.

I'm pleased to say that I will be giving two talks at the event, my first at the show, and I'm very much looking forward to it! On Friday 24th February I'll be giving a talk at 5.30pm in the Society of Genealogists' Regional Studio, entitled Discover Scottish Church Records. Then on Saturday 25th, I'll be in the main theatre at 3.00pm doing a session entitled Irish Research Online.

Tickets are free to obtain on the day for all talks, but you can book in advance for £2 via

I'll hopefully see you there!


No comments: